Evolution Version 7.20
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
Revision as of 09:59, 9 February 2017 by Admin
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- SDK Values (decimal rounding) are not being populated the same as what Evolution does pertaining to the PostST
- Added property for the round up value to be accessible on the Unit Of Measure class
- Tax does not get overwritten if foreign tax amount specified on GL Transaction
- Fixed Error received saving a existing sales order on branch accounting database
- Added functionality to be able to update UDF's on stock lines within source documents
- Fixed Error received if purchase cost variance is exactly 1 cent
- Need to get the value before rounding for order documents , included parameter called TotalInclBeforeInvoiceRounding
- Implemented Save method on the Bank class
- Fixed Error posting a PO if Force Supplier Invoice is ticked
- Fixed Error received on foreign supplier purchase order.
General Ledger out of balance.
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- Unable to specify a specific Order number when converting a existing Sales Order Quote to a Sales Order.
- Fixed Cashbook and Journal Batches created in the SDK that do not populate _btblBatchPermissions
- Include the GL Account Type from _etblGLAccountType in the GLAccount.List method.
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- Added functionality to assign inventory images and notes to items.
- Added functionality to the SDK to validate for unique External Order Number and Supplier Invoice Number
- Fix implementing for Audit number duplicates if using BeginTran and CommitTran
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- Ability to assign inventory groups to inventory item using com interface.
- Fixed defect of ARAP batch always defaulting to AR module.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- New Feature Implemented - Creating and processing of (Customer and Supplier)ARAP Batches.
- EQ22499 - Add JobStatus 'Completed' enumerator back but prevent the Job form being completed.