Evolution Version 7.20
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
Revision as of 11:35, 15 November 2016 by Admin
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- Unable to specify a specific Order number when converting a existing Sales Order Quote to a Sales Order.
- Fixed Cashbook and Journal Batches created in the SDK that do not populate _btblBatchPermissions
- Include the GL Account Type from _etblGLAccountType in the GLAccount.List method.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- Added functionality to assign inventory images and notes to items.
- Added functionality to the SDK to validate for unique External Order Number and Supplier Invoice Number
- Fix implementing for Audit number duplicates if using BeginTran and CommitTran
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Ability to assign inventory groups to inventory item using com interface.
- Fixed defect of ARAP batch always defaulting to AR module.
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- New Feature Implemented - Creating and processing of (Customer and Supplier)ARAP Batches.
- EQ22499 - Add JobStatus 'Completed' enumerator back but prevent the Job form being completed.