Evolution Version 7.00
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
Revision as of 10:02, 9 February 2017 by Admin
- 1 SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- 2 SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- 3 SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- 4 SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- 5 SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- 6 SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- 7 SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- 8 SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- 9 SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- 10 SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- 11 SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- 12 SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- 13 SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- 14 SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- 15 SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- 16 SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- 17 SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- 18 SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- 19 SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- 20 SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- 21 SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- 22 SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- 23 SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- 24 SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- 25 SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- 26 SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- 27 SDK Version 22.214.171.124
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- SDK Values (decimal rounding) are not being populated the same as what Evolution does pertaining to the PostST
- Added property for the round up value to be accessible on the Unit Of Measure class
- Tax does not get overwritten if foreign tax amount specified on GL Transaction
- Fixed Error received saving a existing sales order on branch accounting database
- Added functionality to be able to update UDF's on stock lines within source documents
- Fixed Error received if purchase cost variance is exactly 1 cent
- Need to get the value before rounding for order documents , included parameter called TotalInclBeforeInvoiceRounding
- Implemented Save method on the Bank class
- Fixed Error posting a PO if Force Supplier Invoice is ticked
- Fixed Error received on foreign supplier purchase order.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- New Feature Implemented - Creating and processing of (Customer and Supplier)ARAP Batches.
- EQ22499 - Add JobStatus 'Completed' enumerator back but prevent the Job from being completed.
- EQ21093 - Sales Force Automation Implemented ability to change Opportunity Status , Probability percentage and make Quote active for prospective customer.
- EQ20819 - Ability to specify the ForeignDebit, ForeignCredit and ExchangeRate on the GL transaction class.
- EQ22102 - Fixed posting Additional Costs on RTS
- EQ22097 - Fixed Additional Costs on a PO when not splitting GRV and SINV generates a error
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed rounding error received when processing GL Transaction as a batch with three transactions debit credit and tax.
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- EQ21413 - Fixed Sales Order quantity not updating correctly when converting a Sales Order Quote to a Sales Order Invoice.
- EQ21336 – Fixed Error received when processing a Sales Order with a line note.
- EQ21067 – Validation added for SARS requirement ID Number, Tax Number and Registration Number
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- EQ21140 – Corrected the SDK to validate for 100% tax as Evolution application.
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- EQ21093 - Sales Force Automation Functionality Added to change opportunity status and probability percentage on sales opportunity and to set the opportunity to be active.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed document Invoice Totals and Rounding on Sales Order.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Ability to switch between 'Use Item Pricing' and 'Use Warehouse Pricing' on a database set to use 'Cost per Item'.
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- EQ20742 - Fields on the Sales Order do not get populated as in Evolution.
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- EQ20762 - Added ability to save the prices for a new cost per warehouse item.
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- EQ20751 - Fixed items created by the SDK not to be flagged to use item pricing by default on a cost per warehouse database
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- EQ20732 - Added Last GRV Cost functionality to SDK.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- EQ16291 - Ability to specify Item Selling Price per Warehouse and save the price.
- EQ18404 - Fix when splitting GRV from SINV the SDK posted the incorrect TaxTypeID in PostST.
- EQ20713 - Added functionality to the Agent class to show Accessible Branches for a specific agent.
- EQ17615 – Fixed for OrigDocID not populated with correct value for partially processed sales orders.
- EQ20636 – Fixed cReference2 field not populating on posting tables from CRN and RTS.
- EQ20624 – Fix Unable to add lines to an existing cashbook batch via COM integration.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- EQ20617 - Fix when opening an existing customer and saving, the postal and physical addresses are lost.
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- EQ17661 – Added ability to set UDF values in PHP (Any COM integration)
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- Added a secure Authentication method within the Agent class in order to prevent SQL Injection.
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- EQ20273 - Amended the SDK to calculate the UnitSellingPriceForeign and UntiSellingPrice on un-rounded values
- EQ20541 - GL Account Line on Purchase Order does not post the tax type.
- EQ20532 - Omit blank spaces when generating a Customer Code and Automatic Numbering is set to true.
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- Added functionality to omit spaces from the Account Description when generating a new Customer Code.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- EQ20528 - Error when processing PO with Split GRV and negative quantity specified.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- EQ18632 - Updated Job Card Status to only select option Quote and Active, not Completed.
- EQ20528 - Error when processing PO with GRV split - 'Total Tax Amount cannot be greater than the Total Exclusive Amount'
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- EQ20513 - Fix error when decrypting an empty Evolution password.
- EQ15914 - Add GL Override functionality to both AR and AP standard transactions.
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- EQ13938 – Fix Item Selling Price fields throws invalid cast exception.
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- EQ20277 – Added ability to Link Sales Rep to an Agent
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- EQ20267 – Fix agent created with a Set Password & Reminder, does not encrypt the Reminder field on the Agent.
- EQ20014 - Error received when calling an existing PostGL transaction.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- EQ18587 – Correct ReturnToSupplier class to process additional costs to PostAP on Additional Cost transactions.
- EQ19561 – Fix calling the Branch default project per line value is not the same a Head Office in a branch environment.
- EQ18639 – Fix sub Accounts created in the SDK does not add a separator
- EQ19984 – Fix should not allow to add lines to a completed Job Card
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Ability to specify Ageing Terms for Clients and Vendors
- Ability to Add and Save Cashbook batches via the SDK
- Fixed error 'Session General Ledger Posting is out of Balance' when processing a Warehouse transfer via the SDK if the cost is specified
- Defect for Lines added to job cards do not show exempt tax type if customer is set to tax exempt
- Fixed GL Line Account not posting to the Purchases Cost Variance Account
- Fixed Ledger Account Transactions report displays duplicate transactions for accounts created by the SDK
- Ability to create GL Sub Accounts
- Implemented GetSalesOrder() method to return list of Invoice Numbers
- Fixed Purchase order processed in the SDK rounds the item value to 2 decimals even if cost price defaults is 4 decimals
- Fixed Imbalance after posting a Sales Order and overriding the sales account
- Fixed Error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when saving a Sales Order with a a GL line
- Fixed Errors received after switching to strict serial number and there are duplicate serial numbers
- Fixed Lot Item appearing more than once on sales orders for the same lot which reserves quantity incorrectly
- Physical and postal Address do not appear on sales order when using VB
- Document rounding not applied correctly on the SDK
- FTransQtyAvailable in _btbljctxlines does not get updated when adding lines to a Job Card
- SDK does not validate whether the transaction date falls outside the period set up
- Allocations.Save and Allocations.Add Method not exposed in VB using com
- Projects per line do not post to sales account for Sale Orders
- Ability to set the tax amount values on the order details
- Posting a purchase order with a units of measure item does not post correct amounts
- RTS does not affect average cost if GRV is also done using the SDK
- OrigDocID not populated with correct value for partially processed SDK Sales Order
- Ability to save a Sales Order for a customer that is on hold
- Unit Cost Price does not set on a job card
- Fixed Insufficient quantity in WIP exception when processing a Payroll line reversal using the SDK
- Cannot performing an increase adjustment operation on a serial number that is out of stock
- Purchase Order ProcessStock method posts incorrect General Ledger values for units of measure items
- List Archived method not available on Purchase Orders on version 7 SDK
- Projects do not display when posting a inventory adjustment through the SDK using com interface
- Fixed property allownegativestock is read only
- Cost after doing a RTS on a UOM Item is incorrect
- Implemented LinkedWarehouse function to check if Item is part of a warehouse
- Project per line does not post to the account when using overridesalesaccount method on a SO
- Fixed Saving prices on a new item does not save as price excl
- Fixed ftaxrate in _btblinvoicelines that has decimals when processing orders
- Fixed costs posting incorrectly through the sdk on a UOM Item
- A RTS done through the SDK with additional costs debits and credits the stock control account
- Functionality added to Checkout records opened through the sdk and to check records that are checked out in _btblbatchcheckout
- Ability to process a credit note to a on-hold customer
- fquantityinvoiced in postst and fqtylastprocessedur does not get updated when posting through the sdk
- Cannot set the JobCard on an Incident through the COMHelper
- Add the ability to specify sub accounts and allow journals when creating GL accounts with the SDK
- Processed serial numbers are copied over to the partially processed Purchase Order
- Tax Type of exempt postst with a rate of 14 percent
- SDK sets the TaxTypeID incorrectly on PostST when splitting the GRV from the Supplier Invoice
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- Implemented the new General Ledger structure changes.
- Implemented the new Inventory document posting changes.
- Job Card for customer created with exempt tax, will now process all lines with exempt tax.
- Additional Enumerations created for Incident Log Actions.
- Post Dated Cheque transactions can now be processed via the Customer Transaction Class.
- SDK generated Sales Orders will now post document rounding values the same as Evolution.