Difference between revisions of "Evolution Version 7.00"
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
(Created page with "===SDK Version 22.214.171.124=== *Ability to specify Ageing Terms for Clients and Vendors *Ability to Add and Save Cashbook batches via the SDK *Fixed error 'Session General Ledger...")
Revision as of 12:48, 23 October 2015
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- Ability to specify Ageing Terms for Clients and Vendors
- Ability to Add and Save Cashbook batches via the SDK
- Fixed error 'Session General Ledger Posting is out of Balance' when processing a Warehouse transfer via the SDK if the cost is specified
- Defect for Lines added to job cards do not show exempt tax type if customer is set to tax exempt
- Fixed GL Line Account not posting to the Purchases Cost Variance Account
- Fixed Ledger Account Transactions report displays duplicate transactions for accounts created by the SDK
- Ability to create GL Sub Accounts
- Implemented GetSalesOrder() method to return list of Invoice Numbers
- Fixed Purchase order processed in the SDK rounds the item value to 2 decimals even if cost price defaults is 4 decimals
- Fixed Imbalance after posting a Sales Order and overriding the sales account
- Fixed Error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when saving a Sales Order with a a GL line
- Fixed Errors received after switching to strict serial number and there are duplicate serial numbers
- Fixed Lot Item appearing more than once on sales orders for the same lot which reserves quantity incorrectly
- Physical and postal Address do not appear on sales order when using VB
- Document rounding not applied correctly on the SDK
- FTransQtyAvailable in _btbljctxlines does not get updated when adding lines to a Job Card
- SDK does not validate whether the transaction date falls outside the period set up
- Allocations.Save and Allocations.Add Method not exposed in VB using com
- Projects per line do not post to sales account for Sale Orders
- Ability to set the tax amount values on the order details
- Posting a purchase order with a units of measure item does not post correct amounts
- RTS does not affect average cost if GRV is also done using the SDK
- OrigDocID not populated with correct value for partially processed SDK Sales Order
- Ability to save a Sales Order for a customer that is on hold
- Unit Cost Price does not set on a job card
- Fixed Insufficient quantity in WIP exception when processing a Payroll line reversal using the SDK
- Cannot performing an increase adjustment operation on a serial number that is out of stock
- Purchase Order ProcessStock method posts incorrect General Ledger values for units of measure items
- List Archived method not available on Purchase Orders on version 7 SDK
- Projects do not display when posting a inventory adjustment through the SDK using com interface
- Fixed property allownegativestock is read only
- Cost after doing a RTS on a UOM Item is incorrect
- Implemented LinkedWarehouse function to check if Item is part of a warehouse
- Project per line does not post to the account when using overridesalesaccount method on a SO
- Fixed Saving prices on a new item does not save as price excl
- Fixed ftaxrate in _btblinvoicelines that has decimals when processing orders
- Fixed costs posting incorrectly through the sdk on a UOM Item
- A RTS done through the SDK with additional costs debits and credits the stock control account
- Functionality added to Checkout records opened through the sdk and to check records that are checked out in _btblbatchcheckout
- Ability to process a credit note to a on-hold customer
- fquantityinvoiced in postst and fqtylastprocessedur does not get updated when posting through the sdk
- Cannot set the JobCard on an Incident through the COMHelper
- Add the ability to specify sub accounts and allow journals when creating GL accounts with the SDK
- Processed serial numbers are copied over to the partially processed Purchase Order
- Tax Type of exempt postst with a rate of 14 percent
- SDK sets the TaxTypeID incorrectly on PostST when splitting the GRV from the Supplier Invoice
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Implemented the new General Ledger structure changes.
- Implemented the new Inventory document posting changes.
- Job Card for customer created with exempt tax, will now process all lines with exempt tax.
- Additional Enumerations created for Incident Log Actions.
- Post Dated Cheque transactions can now be processed via the Customer Transaction Class.
- SDK generated Sales Orders will now post document rounding values the same as Evolution.