Difference between revisions of "Evolution Version 6.82"
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
(Created page with "===SDK Version 220.127.116.11=== *Ability to specify Ageing Terms for Clients and Vendors *Fixed error 'Session General Ledger Posting is out of Balance' when processing a Warehou...")
Revision as of 12:49, 23 October 2015
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- Ability to specify Ageing Terms for Clients and Vendors
- Fixed error 'Session General Ledger Posting is out of Balance' when processing a Warehouse transfer via the SDK if the cost is specified
- Fixed Defect for Lines added to job cards do not show exempt tax type if customer is set to tax exempt
- Fixed GL Line Account not posting to the Purchases Cost Variance Account
- Fixed Ledger Account Transactions report displays duplicate transactions for accounts created by the SDK
- Ability to create GL Sub Accounts
- Fixed Purchase order processed in the SDK rounds the item value to 2 decimals even if cost price defaults is 4 decimals
- Fixed Imbalance after posting a Sales Order and overriding the sales account
- Fixed Error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' when saving a Sales Order with a a GL line
- Fixed Errors received after switching to strict serial number and there are duplicate serial numbers
- Fixed Lot Item appearing more than once on sales orders for the same lot which reserves quantity incorrectly
- FTransQtyAvailable in _btbljctxlines does not get updated when adding lines to a Job Card
- Ability to set the tax amount values on the order details
- Posting a purchase order with a units of measure item does not post correct amounts
- RTS does not affect average cost if GRV is also done using the SDK
- OrigDocID not populated with correct value for partially processed SDK Sales Order
- Ability to save a Sales Order for a customer that is on hold
- Unit Cost Price does not set on a job card
- Fixed Insufficient quantity in WIP exception when processing a Payroll line reversal using the SDK
- Cannot performing an increase adjustment operation on a serial number that is out of stock
- Projects do not display when posting a inventory adjustment through the SDK using com interface
- Cost after doing a RTS on a UOM Item is incorrect
- Implemented LinkedWarehouse function to check if Item is part of a warehouse
- Project per line does not post to the account when using overridesalesaccount method on a SO
- Fixed Saving prices on a new item does not save as price excl
- A RTS done through the SDK with additional costs debits and credits the stock control account
- Cannot set the JobCard on an Incident through the COMHelper
- Add the ability to specify sub accounts and allow journals when creating GL accounts with the SDK
- Processed serial numbers are copied over to the partially processed Purchase Order
- Tax Type of exempt postst with a rate of 14 percent
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- Job WIP quantity now posts correctly for AP & Payroll lines.
- Reserve quantity on a Lot Item now updates correctly on a Sales Order.
- Duplicate Serial Number search now pulls through the first serial number In Stock.
- Added a method to list all archived document with regards to a Sales Order Number - ListArchived().
- Corrected GL Sub Account functionality to populate exactly as the Evolution front-end would.
- Customer Address now pulls through correctly to the source documents.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- Allow Journals property can now be set on GL accounts.
- General Ledger Sub Accounts can now created.
- Fixed Specified Cast is not valid error when creating item.
- Added Sales Rep property on job cards.
- Payroll lines can now be added to job cards.
- Sales Orders will now apply rounding as per the Evolution Accounts Receivable defaults.
- Discount to process has now been changed to be calculated on the To Process Quantities only.
- Tax Rate set on customer or supplier can now be returned using the SDK.
- Manual cost on items can now be updated.
- Credit Note processed with a zero value will now only post to a single Sales Account.
- GetGLAccount method added back to COM.
- Deleting GL lines on Sales Orders no longer results in Object not set to an instance of an object error.
- Fixed branchid on creating GL Accounts that was resulting in General Ledger accounts being duplicated on the Ledger Transactions Report.
- Processed Serial numbers will no longer be copied over to a partially processed Purchase Order.
- Purchase Cost Variance for the GL lines will now be posted as per inventory defaults.
- Sales Order lines will now be loaded in order of the iLineID.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Added the ActiveQuote property to the Sales Opportunity.
- Duplicate inventory item codes are now validated.
- Fixed apostrophe exception error when adding a new customer.
SDK Version 184.108.40.206
- Implemented the delete method on the Prospect Customer.
- Prospect field on an incident can null be set to NULL.