Difference between revisions of "Evolution Version 6.80"
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
(Created page with "==Pastel Evolution Version 6.80== ---- * Corrected the Null Reference when posting a Purchases Variance for GL Accounts. * Changed column name for OrderStatus. * Implemented t...")
Latest revision as of 12:52, 23 October 2015
Pastel Evolution Version 6.80
- Corrected the Null Reference when posting a Purchases Variance for GL Accounts.
- Changed column name for OrderStatus.
- Implemented the Inventory Defaults to post the General Ledger Line Description or Document Description.
- Document discount corrections on SVIN/GRV split, override accounts, and GL line processing on inventory documents
- Added the Project to Job Cards and Job Detail.
- Also changed the Inventory Transaction in Order Detail to use the record.dStartDate and not DateTime.Today.
- ComHelper.SetBranchContext function added to support online branch accounting processing
- UserFields on Prospect & Opportunity
- Representative on Prospect
- Corrected the period permissions Check.
- Added the Project to the General Ledger and POSTST postings.
- Expanded the Job Defaults.
- Expanded the Job Transaction Codes.
- Added the Job Posting Methods to Jobs.
- Added the Override GL Accounts to Job Cards.
- Implemented the Posting Methods to the Job Detail Transactions
- Extended the JobTransactionCode class to default the Tax Types to the same defaults in Evolution.
- Added the Job Detail Unit to the WIP InventoryTransaction.
- Corrected the WIP Quantity on InventoryTransactions.
- Corrected the Available WIP and reduce WIP Methods to include Units of Measure.
- Job costing WIP cost posting (WIP)
- Job costing WIP cost posting & UOM corrections
- Added Lot ID to PostST posting.
- Changed the JobCard(long id) to JobCard(int id)
- Fixed an Error "A confirmed (or partially confirmed) line cannot be deleted" when processing a Source Document